Date:      Mon, 27 Apr 1998 01:49:58 -0400
From:      Steven <darkstar@aei.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   game server???

Hello all,

	I have a little project in mind to create a private game server.

Here are the things that the server would have to do...

-The server does not go through the internet.
-Two of my friends could dial in from win95 boxes
-I am connected to the freebsd box through ethernet
-The server has to send packets from games that are using IPX packets and
 TCP/IP depending on which game we would be playing.

This must be possible, could you refer me to a docs on how to set this up
because the Internet is becoming to slow to transfer all this information
back and forth...

Thanks in advance
Steve

P.S. I am not subscribed to this list so please CC them to the return address