Date:      Thu, 24 Apr 2008 08:07:25 -0300
From:      Mario Lobo <mario.lobo@ipad.com.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: QEMU networking quirkiness on 7.0

> OK, I finally got to test it last night. It almost worked. I ran it
> from the console, and it spit out the command line. Something on the
> command line looked obviously off to me (I think it was the iface=3D
> part of the network section), anyway, I copied & pasted it, added the
> tap0 reference, and it works perfectly.
>
> Thanks again,
> -Jim Stapleton

All right, Jim !! Great ! if you use X, I think you could consider using=20
qemu-launch. It is really handy. And it saves the configs for every=20
particular guest you have and you can call any of them up at the tip of the=
=20
mouse.

=2D-=20
Mario Lobo
Seguran=E7a de Redes - Desenvolvimento e An=E1lise
IPAD - Instituto de Pesquisa e Apoio ao Desenvolvimento Tecnol=F3gico e=20
Cient=EDfico