Date:      Tue, 19 Jun 2001 17:27:23 -0400
From:      Dan Armstrong <dan@beanfield.com>
To:        Richard Smith <rdls@rdls.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Urgent help with Reverse Lookups and FTPD

yo SO 'da MAN!  That works PERFECTLY!!   Sorry, I am dancing around the room
right now.  I have just had a day from you know where with users calling me
from all corners complaining about FTP not working.

I just made one new zone 168.192.in-addr.arpa, put no hosts in it and, as
you said the reverse fails immediately.

I owe you a drink! (If you are ever in Toronto)

:-)

Dan.