Date:      Tue, 8 Oct 2002 17:52:13 -0500
From:      "DaleCo, S.P.---'the solutions people'" <daleco@daleco.biz>
To:        <martin@dc.cis.okstate.edu>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Safe Use of cvsup

Can't think of anything offhand.  However, using an incorrect tag
is not a great problem, IMO, because generally there's nothing
under /usr/src that can't be replaced by fixing the supfile and
running
cvsup again.  I have on several occasions just done this:

$cd /usr
$rm -rf src
$cvsup /stable-supfile

The quid pro quo here, I guess, is that I keep my kernconfs
and my supfiles copied to /

Kevin Kinsey,
DaleCo, S.P.