Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 2000 08:58:44 -0700
From:      Fred Condo <fred@condo.chico.ca.us>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: html-editor

On Wed, Aug 23, 2000 at 01:05:29PM +0200, Thomas Widlundh wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there a html-editor or a WYSIWYG-editor you recommend for BSD?
> Thanks in advance
> Thomas
> ----------------------------------
> E-Mail: Thomas Widlundh <tw@ettnet.se>

Also, what about an editor that can do site management (easy creation
and maintenance of links)? Much as I adore FreeBSD, I still have to go
back to a Mac or PC to run a WYSIWIG HTML/site editor such as
Dreamweaver. The crashing drives me nuts, and would love to be able to
use an editor with a decent UI and site management under FreeBSD. But
I haven't seen any such beast under the ports collection.
--
Fred Condo + fred@condo.chico.ca.us
Not since Tom Hanks won an Oscar has there been that much acting in