Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 96 16:39:38 +0100
From:      garyj@frt.dec.com
To:        hackers%freebsd.org@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com
Subject:   Re: Status of ISDN drivers

jdl@jdl.com writes:
> Apparently, garyj@frt.dec.com scribbled:
> > Sure would be interesting to try it.
> > And it would *really* be nice to have someone in the US test the ISDN
> > stuff !
>
> Hey, put a cheap or free card in my hands, I'll test it....! :-)
> (I've currently got the Pipeline-50 solution.)

there you go, Jordan. A volunteer :) Perhaps someone could provide
FreeBSD Inc. with a Teles card ? Your name in lights ! Enschrined in
the official Hardware Contributors List. More has been done for less
reason in the history of mankind. ;-)

---
Gary Jennejohn				(work) gjennejohn@frt.dec.com
					(home) Gary.Jennejohn@munich.netsurf.de