Date:      Fri, 11 Dec 1998 23:08:21 -0500
From:      Lee Cremeans <lee@st-lcremean.tidalwave.net>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   XMP and select()

For a while, I've been using Claudio Matsuoka's Extended Module player to
play .MOD files (and other type of Amiga-ish "sound modules") on my SB32.
XMP 1.1.1 worked just fine in FreeBSD 2.2.x, with Voxware 3.0. It freezes
after a few notes on 3.0-CURRENT, using Voxware 3.5. THe author says this is
due to a problem in select()...has this been looked at? I'd like to be able
to play modules using the card instead of the software mixer.