Date:      Sun, 7 May 2000 09:30:49 +1000
From:      "ChinaBob" <robert@quantum-radio.net.au>
To:        <peter@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: squid-2.2

Hello,
I'm running 2.8 still, ( I know, I have to upgrade soon - but its a live
server... )
however. I am trying to get pinger compiled. Everything else is ok. I
compiled the sources for 2.3 from the squid site fine, but pinger wont
compile - it's looking for libraries I dont have apparently -lmiscutil, and
probably something else...

Anyway, wondered if you had any clues as to how to get pinger to compile ok?

Thanks
Robert