Date:      Thu, 17 May 2001 17:01:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      jmcoopr@webmail.bmi.net
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/27419: E-FancyLauncer clones itself over and over again

>Number:         27419
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       E-FancyLauncer clones itself over and over again
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD johncoop.MSHOME 4.3-STABLE FreeBSD 4.3-STABLE #49: Thu May 17 12:22:51 PDT 2001 jmcoopr@johncoop.MSHOME:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/JOHNCOOP i386

	On upgrading by GNOME+enlightenment to gnome-1.4, I've discovered a
nuisance bug in E-FancyLauncher.  The damn thing clones itself
forever--filling the screen with more and more copies of itself each
time X is restarted.  Apparently, gnome-1.4 now defaults to "save
settings on exist" (it was defaulted to OFF in gnome-1.2).  There
appears to be some sort of interaction between this change and
E-FancyLauncher.  The only way I've succeeded (temporarily) in turning
this bug off is to delete the .gnome and .enlightenment subdirectories
and start over.  But of course, this lasts only until the next restart.

At least the "ESC" key works well at killing all of the offspring off .
. . :)

>How-To-Repeat:

	Enable "Save Session" under GNOME

>Fix:

	None other than "ESC"aping the buggers . . .