Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2007 14:02:02 +0200
From:      "Leszek Lach" <leszeklach@gmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anjuta 2.2.0 FreeBSD port

Hi,

This port isn't working properly under FreeBSD. Whenever I choose to
create a new generic C/C++ (or any other) project, it keeps crashing.

I runed it from my terminal and here is what i've got:

OPENING /home/cpp/foobar-cppppp/autogen.sh as Sh language file
OPENING /home/cpp/foobar-cppppp/autogen.sh as Sh language file
OPENING /home/cpp/foobar-cppppp/config.h as C++ language file
OPENING /home/cpp/foobar-cppppp/ltmain.sh as Sh language file
OPENING /home/cpp/foobar-cppppp/ltmain.sh as Sh language file
OPENING /home/cpp/foobar-cppppp/src/main.cc as C++ language file

"/usr/local/bin/anjuta": not in executable format: File format not recognized
zsh: killed     /usr/local/bin/anjuta
lach# LibGTop-Server: pid 31800 received eof.

lach#
--
Leszek Lach