Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 1999 13:34:39 +0200
From:      "Langa Kentane" <evablunted@earthling.net>
To:        "Cisco" <cisco@groupstudy.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   router and firewall question

I have a cisco 2511 connected to the internet thru s0.  The ip adress of s0
is set to unnumbered (eth0).  Eth0's ip address is x.y.25.1 255.255.255.192.
My isp has assigned me 64 ip addresses.

I want to put up a freebsd firewall between the router and the rest of the
network. All hosts will be behind the firewall.

What should the ip address of the interfaces on the firewall machine be? And
how will this affect the rest of my network's ip addresses?

Thanks in advance.