Date:      Tue, 06 May 2003 23:41:14 -0500
From:      Chris Pressey <cpressey@catseye.mb.ca>
To:        Konrad Scorciapino <fallenbr@uol.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Working path

On Tue, 06 May 2003 23:06:36 -0300
Konrad Scorciapino <fallenbr@uol.com.br> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> How can I define a program's working path? In KDE, we can simply edit
> its link at KDE's menu, but I am using Windowmaker, so there is no
> such thing.
>
> Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I don't run Windowmaker, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do it
directly from Blackbox either, so what I've done is to make a shell
script like so:

  #!/bin/sh
  (cd /usr/local/whatever/; program)

(Assuming that by 'working path' you mean 'working directory'; if what
you really want is to change the PATH environment variable, you could do
that from the shell script as well I suppose.)

HTH
-Chris