Date:      Tue, 26 Feb 2002 07:51:31 -0600
From:      kirkrw <kirkrw@attbi.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Splus java gui fails.

I have Splus for linux running on the command line on freebsd 4.5
(linux_base-62). However, everything crashes when I try and run the java
based gui. Has anyone tried to use splus or heard anyting from those who
have? I wonder if it is an issue with which java I have instialled.
Although'm not sure how to figure out which version of Java I have installed.
Is there a recomended version af java (the ports collection has a bunch of
them.

Thanks,

Kirk