Date:      Wed, 25 Nov 1998 07:22:39 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
To:        tomb@netlink.co.uk (Tom Brown)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /kernel: /home: optimization changed from SPACE to TIME

Read "man tunefs". When you change the minfree amount to less than
5%, Space optimization is required.

In a previous message, Tom Brown said:
> Hi,
> When I got in this morning my "big brother" administration software (
> http://MacLawran.ca/bb-dnld/ -- highly recomended !!) flagged this
> message for my attention,  I have searched the archives for information
> and can't find anything about this message does anyone have any ideas.
>
> Thank you for your time,
>
> Tom Brown

"I didn't accept it.  I received it."
-- Richard Allen, National Security Advisor to President Reagan, explaining
   the $1000 in cash and two watches he was given by two Japanese
   journalists after he helped arrange a private interview for them with
   First Lady Nancy Reagan.