Date:      Mon, 15 May 2000 01:35:25 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
To:        Stefan Esser <se@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: wine-99.11.14

On Sun, 14 May 2000, Stefan Esser wrote:
> I have been looking for somebody else to become maintainer of the Wine
> port for quite some time already. If you (or somebody else, possibly
> splitting tasks into providing diffs and doing the commits) wants to
> become the new port maintainer, just let me know.

How about the following: You do the next one or two updates, and I have
a look at all the patches in the port of Wine before that, to ease your
work?

 . patch-af is obsolete, it has already been integrated into Wine
 . patch-az is obsolete, the problem does not exist any longer.
 . patch-eb is obsolete, it has already been integrated into Wine.

 . I have just submitted patch-bc to the Wine folks.

 · Is patch-ar really needed? What's its purpose? There is no comment.

Or would you prefer this kind of information ("patch-xyz is obsolete")
be sent as PRs?

Gerald