Date:      Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:10:16 -0500
From:      "Schimcek, Derrick" <DSchimcek@imacs.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Arcserve on FreeBSD

I am putting together a FreeBSD samba box and need to get the arcserve
client agent loaded on this box
but when I run the rpm command rpm -I uangent.rpm
I get this output
        /bin/sh   is needed by uagent-7.0-1
        ld-linux.so.2 is needed by uagent-7.0-1
        libarclic98_api.so is needed by uagent-7.0-1
        libc.so.6 is needed by uagent-7.0-1
        libdl.so.2 is needed by uagent-7.0-1
        /bin/sh is needed by uagent-7.0-1

has anyone else got arcserve to run on their bsd box
I tried copying over the lib directory from a redhat 6.2 box which has all
the required files except libarclic98_api but I don't know where to put
these files
any help would be greatly appreciated