Date:      Thu, 26 Mar 98 11:49:26 EST
From:      mailer444@usa.net
To:        mailer444@usa.net
Subject:   News from the Pig Farm!

Dear Friend,

Hi.  My name is Ron and for 46 years I have lived here on a PIG farm in Minnesota.  I
may be the only pig farmer you’ve ever gotten an email from, right?   Well, now I’m an
ex-pig farmer because our family business, due to a strange disease, was forced out of
business...leaving me and my family with zero.  Zippo.

Yet, in the last nine months, I’ve made over $240,000.00....and it WASN’T from raising
pigs!!!  (Oh, by the way, I have the checks to prove this.  In fact, the rest of this letter is specifically for you networkers currently earning $3-5K+/month...but want to learn how to make the BIG money!)

By accident, I ran into a company that had the exclusive rights to a high-tech,
environmentally friendly, breakthrough product.  It was marketed in a network marketing
fashion.  Remember, I’m from the farm and never knew (or cared) much about network
marketing.  And, I made this kind of income?  If you’re a networker...or know of
one...think what you could do.

Well, here’s what just happened 2 weeks ago.   The company just introduced two new
products and things are absolutely exploding.  Seven times faster than before!  These new products, along with the most unique marketing tool, could make this one of the most awesome biggest selling products ever, ever, ever!

Here’s what I need....a couple of key people that I can work closely with to handle this massive interest.  I’m not writing this in "patty-cake" fashion in hopes of attracting 1,000’s or even 100’s of prospects.  I don’t have time to sort that many.  Just a few people who see the “vision” and want to work closely with me.  For these people, their is no income ceiling.  Unlimited.

This is what I need you to do immediately:  Dial and listen to this short 9 minute preview call.  You’ll hear all about the company and the products...you’ll even hear my short story!  The number is (512) 703-6747, option #1.

If this information peaks your interest and YOU have a "burning desire to be successful" (that's the key, the desire)...then FAX me your name, address and phone number so I can RUSH you this special video tape.  After you see this video...you’ll have the “fire in your eyes” just like I did.  I don't charge for this video...although it’s worth a fortune.  Here's a hint...the video itself is one of the products and we earn royalties on each video.  The videos are the tool.  Do you know how big this will be?

Again, don’t waste your time or mine if your not serious about making big money...and
doing it in the next month or two.  Hey, my wife had given me 30 days to bring money in to our household...I had no time for plans that took 6 months or 6 years to develop.

Ready?  Let’s roll up our sleeves and go to work.  Here’s my fax number: 1-507-248-3642.

Best Regards,

Ron

P.S.  On April 17th the company is announcing a NEW product that is part of an
$80 Billion industry.  Fortunes will be made THIS YEAR.  Want to be part of it?