Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 2001 01:10:16 -0800 (PST)
From:      ElkVixen <elkvixen@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Two Adsl routers in one routing system

I would like to know if it's possible to install two
routers on a freebsd system, which is acting as a
router for the clients on my network.

What I want to do is "split" the traffic from the
clients going out on to the Internet through the two
ADSL routers, so all traffic requested from the
clients via port 21 and 80 goes through one ADSL and
the rest of the traffic goes via the other router.

Cx = Clients on the network
Rx = The ADSL routers
B  = The BSD router

                21, 80
C1 --|        |------- R1
     |--- B --|
c2 --|        |------- R2

R1 is on ed1
R2 is on ed0
The network is connected via the ed1 also, but I can
put it on a seperate NIC lnc0

I have two seperate External IP addresses. One for
each ADSL.

I'm using NATD and ipfw to route via one of the
routers.
Also I can change the default router, so I change
between them, but that still leaves one adsl unused.

Is there anyway to do this?

Kristian Hald

=====
Are you a "singleplayer", Being made fun of because you can not play multiplayer games.

easyfrag.dk because we play together.