Date:      Thu, 2 Apr 1998 05:56:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        larry@marso.com (Larry S. Marso)
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /dev/pt0 causes lockup

> I'm running 3.0 current.  I use an Adaptec 1505.  To the scsi card I've
> attached an Iomega Jazz drive and a HP 6100cse scanner...

Is the infamous "But it works in Windows" true, implying at
least low performance bus integrity?

Have you tried turning on debugging on the SCSI device and seen
how far it is getting?

Peter

--
Peter Dufault (dufault@hda.com)   Realtime development, Machine control,
HD Associates, Inc.               Safety critical systems, Agency approval