Date:      Thu, 30 Aug 2001 04:00:07 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Sergio Juncos Rubio <engendro@www2.kc.aoindustries.com>
To:        Mikhail Kruk <meshko@cs.brandeis.edu>
Cc:        Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>, <java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: jdk1.3.1 socket problem

Hello, may be it's a problem in the original Sun JDK, look at this bug:
http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/bugParade/bugs/4392053.html
and may be also:
http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/bugParade/bugs/4379472.html

I haven't read the code, but looks like quite similar bugs, and the first
one is reported to be fixed in Blackdown JDK but not in the one by Sun,
what Linuch JDK are you using?

Well, may be this have nothing to do... but I hope it may help.

Best regards and thanks to all the people working on the JDK for *BSD, you
do a great job! (and thanks to your work I don't have to use leeniuch ;))

	Uriel

P.S.: Any news on the new patch set for JDK 1.2.2?