Date:      Sun, 02 Feb 2003 01:18:01 -0800
From:      Taylor Dondich <tdondich@majiknetworks.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   First time CURRENT user having problems with new boot loader install

After reading src/UPDATING and attempting to follow the directions to
upgrade from 4.7-RELEASE to -CURRENT, I'm having some difficulty, after
successfully building world and building and installing the kernel, I
attempted to make install in src/sys/boot.  I'm getting the following error:

((inappropriate text taken out))
====> i386/mbr
install  -o root -g wheel -m 444  mbr /boot
install: mbr: No such file or directory
*** Error code 71

Sadly, I'm not experienced, this is my first CURRENT build, and I'm
hoping I researched enough of it, but if I'm missing something that's
documented, I'd love if someone pointed it out so I can further educate
myself.

Thanks,

Taylor Dondich
Majik Networks Incorporated.