Date:      Fri, 24 Oct 1997 09:35:15 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Lukas Ruf <lpruf@stud.ee.ethz.ch>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   changing shell of root after installation

Hi Greg

Having read your book "The Complete FreeBSD" (good done !) there remains
two question to me (up to now):
After complete installation and having worked with FreeBSD v2.2.1 for
couple of weeks I would like to change the root shell from csh to bash.
Where do I have to change something. I've not found the place where to
alter the shell. And 2nd: how can I add the possibility of having the
directory contents listed in colors according there attributes (you
announced this feature in your book, but I could not find the location
where to specify the colors)...

Thanks in advance...

Lukas

! Lukas Ruf                                                !
! Neugutstrasse 9	                                   !
! 8002 Zuerich          mailto:lukas.ruf@stud.ee.ethz.ch   !
! Switzerland		mailto:lukas@reichardt.ch          !
! 01 281 35 45  	http://www.stud.ee.ethz.ch/~lpruf  !
! "Dubium sapientae initium"                               !