Date:      Fri, 20 Sep 1996 09:26:30 +0000
From:      Darius Moos <moos@degnet.baynet.de>
To:        tcg@ime.net
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Netscape 3.0 core dumps

Nope, can not crash it with your instructions for crashing it.
Not under Win95 and not under FreeBSD-2.1.5.
I know it is crashable. For example when initiating two ftp-transfers
where both have the same local destination-path and -filename.
Under Win95 it is crashable by dragging the netscape-window and moving
aroung untill a pop-up-window pops up (like a cookie-alert). After
this netscape is dead. This is a Win95-bug (or feature ?) not a
netscape-bug since any other applications are also crashing in such
a popup-window-situation.

Darius Moos.

--

email: moos@degnet.baynet.de