Date:      Tue, 22 Sep 1998 21:55:22 +0200
From:      Stefan Eggers <seggers@semyam.dinoco.de>
To:        ben@rosengart.com
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, jmb@FreeBSD.ORG, seggers@semyam.dinoco.de
Subject:   Re: making current a bit friendlier: cvs-cur

> whereby one could receive CVS messages for commits to the source of
> current only?  I would greatly appreciate it.

I'd like that one, too.  It would make reading the commig message
digests easier as I don't care about stable and only ocassionally have
a halfway interesting (to me, of course) one in ports.  I think

   cvs-all
   cvs-all-digest
   cvs-current
   cvs-current-digest
   cvs-docs
   cvs-docs-digest
   cvs-ports
   cvs-ports-digest
   cvs-stable
   cvs-stable-digest
   cvs-www
   cvs-www-digest

would be a nice collection and more useful than the previous system
with a list per subdirectory in the source.

And of course note it in the handbook, too.  Reading -current for a
while just to find out the digest versions exist (I didn't know about
cvs-all-digest before) isn't exactly the best way to do it.  ;-)

Stefan.
--
Stefan Eggers                 Lu4 yao2 zhi1 ma3 li4,
Max-Slevogt-Str. 1            ri4 jiu3 jian4 ren2 xin1.