Date:      Fri, 19 Mar 1999 10:52:13 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>
To:        Steve Sizemore <steve@cmpharm.ucsf.edu>
Cc:        alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 21264 processor

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, Steve Sizemore wrote:

> Hello, all.
>
> Just wondering if there is any predicted date for 21264 support in
> -current. My Digital Personal Workstation 500 just got upgraded to an
> XP1000 and it's running "Compaq Tru64 UNIX" until FreeBSD supports it.

To port FreeBSD to any machine, I need one of them here.  If someone lends
me a box for a while, I will port to it.  If the box is given (or loaned
long term) to the project then the code will be regularly tested on that
platform ensuring continuing support.

So.. If anyone feels like sending me a top of the line SMP alpha box with
21264 processors please get in touch.

--
Doug Rabson				Mail:  dfr@nlsystems.com