Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:34:32 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Dan Larsson <dl@tyfon.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions List <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   vmstat bug/feature?

When vmstat has to display 6 digits in both the free and used memory
columns the two seem to fuse together, in short making it very hard to
process the output automatically (with scripts etc).

Is this really the way it's supposed to be?

(I know this might be the wrong list for this issue, if that's the case
please let me know so I can redirect the message to the correct one)

Regards
+------
Dan Larsson      | Tel:   +46 8 550 120 21
Tyfon Svenska AB | Fax:   +46 8 550 120 02
Public PGP keys  | finger dl@hq1.tyfon.net