Date:      Sun, 23 Feb 1997 17:57:15 +1100 (EST)
From:      Andrew Perry <andrew@python.shoal.net.au>
To:        Maynard Hicks <hicksme@vnet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, rshell@neocomm.net
Subject:   Re: installation

have you got a boot disk? (haven't bought the cd-rom yet (waiting for the
2.1.7 release! so i dunno if it comes with a boot disk, if so, no worries,
otherwise you're gonna have to create the diskette on another  machine (at
least that's been my experience anyway) feel free to correct me (as if you
guys needed any prompting :-) )

hope that this has answered the question you thought you asked!
Andrew Perry
andrw@shoal.net.au