Date:      Sun, 8 Feb 2009 21:28:52 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   jail MFC might have broken more ports/contrib code

Hi,

from the commit to head I am aware of 4 ports that broke due to the
update of struct jail, etc. as they are compiling or are tied to
C code.

I have either submitted PRs for those (again) or contacted the author
or maintainer either before (for head) or today. These ports are:
   - py25-freebsd
   - mod_jail
   - p5-BSD-Jail-Object
   - jailutils

In case you are aware of any other port that broke let me know (in
case you cannot fix it yourself) and I will happily assist updating
it so that it will work with either version of jails.

portmgr is doing a private ports run for this as well to possibly
identify other ports that broke but they won't catch scripts that no
longer can parse jls output or similar things.

My offer for help is also valid in case you have out-of src and ports
code that needs updating. (In case its a closed source project you
will consider a donation to the freebsd foundation;)

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                      The greatest risk is not taking one.