Date:      Mon, 3 Mar 1997 01:12:16 -0500
From:      "Charles A. Peters" <charlespeters@tecpro.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org

I am in the process of setting up an email server, a ftp server, a
web server, and perhaps a mailing list server (like Majordomo).  I
already know that I will be using the Apache WWW server included with
FreeBSD, but I am not sure which ftp server and mail server software
that I should go with.

This server will primarily be used to allow my collegues and
customers access to email.  I will be maintaining this server via
telnet from a remote location.  As I am new to FreeBSD, I am looking
for some advise.

Any suggestions!?!

Thanks in advance.

Charles