Date:      Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:27:28 -0700
From:      "Terry Cooper" <tcooper1@telusplanet.net>
To:        "Jerry McAllister" <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu>, "Roger 'Rocky' Vetterberg" <listsub@401.cx>
Cc:        "John Bleichert" <syborg@stny.rr.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD bootable floppy Script NOT WORKING

Well, I'm not sure what it was but it wasn't the carnage return. But there
is a hidden character. I did some simple scripts and the same code works
when I re-typed the entire thing.

The only parts that were effected were the encapsulated EOF tags. So there
must have been some type of hidden character.

Thanks for all the help.