Date:      Fri, 11 May 2007 12:53:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hardware support

Gidday,

My work (yes, Im now employed) is looking at deploying servers to client
sites. They arent so much servers as appliances. The boxes serve a
distinct function, and not much else.

Our hardware needs:
  between 2TB and 8TB of storage in a RAID configuration
  1U or 2U case
  good reputation

Our hardware support needs:
  reliable 24/7 support that we can call in case of hardware problems
  techs that go on-site to fix the problem (e.g. replace HDD)
  good reputation

We have worked with IBM and like that solution. But are willing to
consider others. Who do you use?

The boxes will be in the DC/Virginia area.