Date:      Sat, 12 Oct 1996 16:10:29 +0930 (CST)
From:      Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>
To:        huck@mispwoso.nosc.mil (Craig Huckabee), freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ccd configuration help

In article <199610112013.QAA05395@mispwoso.nosc.mil> you wrote:

:   When I try to combine four drives (all of the same type and size) that
:   are split across two controllers (two drives per controller) with ccd
:   I get the following error :

:    ccdconfig: ioctl (CCDIOCSET): /dev/ccd0c: Inappropriate file type or format

:   I can combine all four just fine if they are on the same controller.  Is
:   this a limitation of ccd or (more likely) do I have something configured
:   wrong?

 Unfortunately I overclocked my crystal ball to 133mhz and cooked it.

 Perhaps you could assist us by providing more information, including,
 but not limited to, your ccd configuration file.  (a dmesg output
 would go a treat too)

   Peter

--
 Peter Childs  ---  http://www.imforei.apana.org.au/~pjchilds