Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 1999 16:53:24 -0500
From:      Kevin Weiss <kevin.weiss@mail.utexas.edu>
To:        "Barbara Scott" <barbls@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Questions

At 01:13 PM 7/21/99 -0700, you wrote:
>To whom it may concern:
>
>I just installed 3.2 on my Pentium 120 Mhz machine at home.  I've been a
>UNIX user for many years and I was pleasantly surprised by how
>straightforward the initial installation was, even with the shared OS
>installation.  I have a 1.2 Gig Hard Drive and have set up the PC for 500 MB
>and the UNIX for the rest.

what type of mouse are you selecting during xf86config?

If you (physically) have a PS/2 mouse, I wouldn't necessarily select
dev/psm0.

I tried that once, and I couldn't use my Generic Brand mouse.
Try /dev/sysmouse during your xf86config install.

I hope that helps...

Kevin Weiss
kevin.weiss@mail.utexas.edu