Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 2000 11:43:54 -0500
From:      "Travis Leuthauser" <travis-lists@winconx.com>
To:        <Cory.Wiggins@nokia.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Installing Hard Drive

Browsing Maxtor's web site, it appears that that is an IDE drive.  I
personally had uncountable problems adding a 45G IDE to 3.5.  My only
solution was to update to 4.X.  That is what I would suggest to you.  Others
may have better experiences and/or advice.

Travis Leuthauser
Network Administrator
WinConX Online, Inc.