Date:      Tue, 17 May 2005 19:08:19 +0100
From:      Alex Zbyslaw <xfb52@dial.pipex.com>
To:        Gregory Nou <gregorynou@altern.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: gnome-vfs does not compile.

Tony Shadwick wrote:

> On Tue, 17 May 2005, Gregory Nou wrote:
>
>> When I try to compile gnome-vfs-2.10.1, I get this :
>>
>> libtool15: link: CURRENT `1000' is not a nonnegative integer
>> libtool15: link: `1000:1:1000' is not valid version information
>> gmake[3]: *** [libgnomevfs-2.la] Erreur 1
>>
>> That's quite surprising. Why does it say 1000 is not a nonnegative
>> integer ???
>> Does anyone knows how I could fix this ?

You could also try uninstalling and reinstalling libtool15.

cd /usr/ports/devel/libtool15; make deinstall; make reinstall

Also make sure libtool13 isn't there (it should be redundant by now, I
think, so if it's installled you can uninstall it).

Some combination of the above fixed similar problems for me.

--Alex