Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2000 18:21:22 +0600 (NOVT)
From:      "Alexey N. Dokuchaev" <danfe@ssc.nsu.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ATAPI

Hello All!

In LINT they say that to have ATAPI support (for CDROM), I have to have
these lines (among others):

options         ATAPI                   # Enable ATAPI support for IDE bus
options         ATAPI_STATIC            # Don't do it as an LKM

So, that's in case I want to have ATAPI support compiled into kernel.  And
if I want it be kernel module?  Should I live ATAPI on, or I can get rid
of both of them?

Thanx.

./danfe