Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 2001 08:28:21 -0900
From:      Douglas Santos <douglas.santos@atento.com.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Packets per second

--------------7263D503620FFB74E27353AB

Hi,

        I work at Atento Brasil , a call center company , one of the
biggest of its segment , and today we have what its called router on a
stick , i'm considering that u already know what is this all about , i
was thinking about riping off the router , and put freebsd to run it ,
but before, i would like to ask u just 2 things.

1) The Vlan Tagging support for FreeBSD is 802.1q ?
2) Do u guys have an average of packets per second that freebsd can
handle on a pIII 700 Xeon

Thank you

--
Douglas Jose Pereira dos Santos
Engenharia - Network Security

--------------7263D503620FFB74E27353AB

Hi,
a call center company , one of the biggest of its segment , and today we
have what its called router on a stick , i'm considering that u already
know what is this all about , i was thinking about riping off the router
, and put freebsd to run it , but before, i would like to ask u just 2
things.
can handle on a pIII 700 Xeon
<pre>Thank you</pre>

<pre>--&nbsp;