Date:      Thu, 9 Mar 2000 21:55:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Shaun (UNIX)" <fido@yaahoo.yi.org>
To:        fido the dog <fido@yaahoo.yi.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD-current <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ata, DMA and the install floppies

Hello,
I was getting the same error, I have two HD's on a Addladin TXpro Chipset
and two CD-ROM drives.

I get ad1: READ command timeout -resetting
      ata0: resetting devices .. done
      ata0-slave: WARNING: WAIT_READY active=ATA_ACTIVE_ATA

BUT I have no ATA hard drives.

Another thing I noticed with the install, is when it is probing for
devices, it was trying to find PC_card0:
but I had disable PC Card support in the kernel config (the install
conflict screen for the install floppies)

Anyways, other then that, things are going ok with my 4.0 RC3 install.

Cheers
Shaun