Date:      Wed, 17 Feb 1999 01:39:30 +0100
From:      Alex Le Heux <alexlh@funk.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   freeze at boot on Sony Vaio PCG-C1 on 3.1-REL

Hi,

3.1-REL freezes at boottime on my Vaio PCG-C1 when I compile a kernel
with pccard support.

The pccard support was the only change I made to the GENERIC config
file.

It freezes during the probe right after the npx0 device.

Also, the ze driver sees my 3com 589, but then says "ze0 not found at
0x300"

Does anyone have any ideas how to get this working?

Alex

--
"Ik zit op m'n kromme, akelige broertje te wachten. Die heeft zich
opgesloten in de server ruimte, en die weigert eruit te komen."

- Bart