Date:      Tue, 03 Apr 2001 15:15:49 -0400
From:      Barry Conley <fistchfunds@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Getting into the program after installation

I recently installed FreeBSD version 4.2. After the installation I tried
to boot the system and it's asking me for a login and password. I can
not seem to get past this point. I tried using syslogd, but that did no
work. This is my first time working with this OS and I'm eager to get
started. I would really appreciate some help with this. Thank You.