Date:      Tue, 17 Mar 98 13:08:42 -0800
From:      "Mike Burgett" <mburgett@awen.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Mobile" <mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.2 and the TI 1130 chipset (info request)

Hello,

  I'd like to hear from anyone that has a laptop with the TI 1130 chipset in
it, _if_ the chipset doesn't seem to be coming up correctly and allowing you
to use PCMCIA (not CardBus) cards by default.

I know this chipset has been used in some IBM thinkpads, and maybe others too.

Please contact me privately, if your laptop doesn't work with PCMCIA cards,
using the stock FreeBSD pccard support.

Thanks,
Mike