Date:      Thu, 1 Jun 2006 11:11:21 +1000
From:      "Murray Taylor" <MTaylor@bytecraft.com.au>
To:        "Andrew McNaughton" <andrew@scoop.co.nz>, "Bill Moran" <wmoran@collaborativefusion.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: getting alerts about system upgrades

I find that using folders / pidgeon holes that the mailer
can filter things into works well. I have a freebsd-question,
freebsd-small=20
etc etc . The rules then presort inbound for me .. and=20
if it doesnt match a rule it lands in the normal INBOX..

I have used Cyrus / Sieve for this at home, and also do it in=20
(ptui) outlook at the office...

HTH

Murray Taylor

Special Projects Engineer
Bytecraft Systems

P: +61 3 8710 2555
F: +61 3 8710 2599
D: +61 3 9238 4275
E: mtaylor@bytecraft.com.au=20

takes a
touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite
direction."
--Albert Einstein=20
The information transmitted in this e-mail is for the exclusive
use of the intended addressee and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of it, or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please inform the sender and/or
addressee immediately and delete the material.=20

E-mails may not be secure, may contain computer viruses and
may be corrupted in transmission. Please carefully check this
e-mail (and any attachment) accordingly. No warranties are
given and no liability is accepted for any loss or damage
caused by such matters.

***This Email has been scanned for Viruses by MailMarshal.***