Date:      03 Feb 99 22:40:52 +0800
From:      p4687149 <p4687149@sparc3.cc.ncku.edu.tw>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   about the sendmail

Dear, Sir,
Sorry, troubling you again. I sent you a mail about the problem of sendmail before.
Now, I get the answer of the question, because the DNS server of iaa.ncku.edu.tw cannot change the IP of 140.116.202.142 to rpv.iaa.ncku.edu.tw. It can only work by change the rpv.iaa.ncku.edu.tw to 140.116.202.142, so the computer cannot get a FQDN. The mail server of sparc3.cc.ncku.edu.tw cannot receiver the mail from rpv computer. I will tell the DNS manager of iaa.ncku.edu.tw to solve the problem.
I hope this will be O.K.
Thank you .
Sincerely,
     Kuo-Chun Fan