Date:      Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:30:39 -0400
From:      User & Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        zaid <zaid@DashtiTeam.Com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd v4,3 KDE dialer

	Send a copy of your ppp.conf file which should be in /etc.  I've never used KDE's
dialer on FreeBSD, although it worked fine for me on Caldera 2.1.  I find it easier to
edit config files by hand then to use the graphicals tools.  I learn more this way
and it seems it is easier to debug problems this way.

Ian

As it was put forth by zaid on Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 06:41:41PM -0700...