Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:22:16 +0200
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+celsius@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        arch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/usr.sbin/syslogd syslog.conf.5 syslogd.c

On Friday 11 October 2002 01:14 pm, Daniel C. Sobral wrote:
= dcs         2002/10/11 04:14:58 PDT
=
=   Modified files:        (Branch: RELENG_4)
=     usr.sbin/syslogd     syslog.conf.5 syslogd.c
=   Log:
=   MFC: rev 1.107. Introduce !-program and !+program, so you can specify the
=   opposite behavior of !program.

This reminds me -- a while ago I needed to configure a machine to act as the
"loghost", and wanted to save messages from different machines into different
files. Can such a thing be added too?

	-mi