Date:      Sat, 12 Oct 1996 07:59:27 -0400
From:      "Gary Chrysler" <tcg@ime.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>, <lheaton@cts.com>
Subject:   Re: removing users

This thread rolled through here just about a week ago, It should be in
the archives!
There are several scripts out that remove users though hardly
needed! Sorry I don't remember any of the names or locations.

Just use:	vipw
to delete the user.
And:		rm -rd /usr/home/username
To remove thier home dir..

Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

-Enjoy
Gary
Improve America's Knowledge... Share yours
The Borg... Where minds meet
(207) 929-3848