Date:      Sun, 20 Dec 2009 05:38:24 +0000
From:      Marwan Sultan <dead_line@hotmail.com>
To:        <akb.moradi@mail.sbu.ac.ir>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: request

Hello Akbar=2C

=20

   Before submitting a question=2C make sure its a proper question!

   and before attempting to do something=2C read about it=2C check it out

   then decide if you want to do it or not.

=20

   Did you read about FreeBSD and did you check the website www.FreeBSD.org=
 or not?

   If you cannot download the OS ISO which is over 600MB and NO ONE will se=
nd you

   600MB thro Email=2C you should purchase the CD.

=20

   Out of your question I think you will not make even a proper install to =
FreeBSD.

=20

   Check out www.FreeBSD.org

   and check out

   www.pcbsd.org

=20

   ----

   Marwan Sultan

   System Administrator

  =20
=20
> Date: Mon=2C 14 Dec 2009 17:35:19 +0330
> From: akb.moradi@Mail.sbu.ac.ir
> To: freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
> CC:=20
> Subject: request
>=20
> hello
> I live in iran and very intresting to download and use freebsd .I think i=
t can provide me a good futeare of good os
> but my internet speed is very low and i can not download it directly from=
 your server.but if you send the free bsd iso file to my email address i ca=
n download it from my email client .because my email is locate in local ser=
ver and i can easily download from this email server.
> tanks
> 		 	   		 =20
Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft=92s powerful SPAM protection.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/=