Date:      Tue, 21 May 2013 16:39:06 +0200
From:      Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@iet.unipi.it>
To:        Hooman Fazaeli <hoomanfazaeli@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: netmap bridge can tranmit big packet in line rate ?

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 06:51:12PM +0430, Hooman Fazaeli wrote:
> On 5/21/2013 5:10 PM, Barney Cordoba wrote:

the OP is commenting that on the receive side he is seeing a much
lower number than on the tx side (A:ix1 489Kpps vs A:ix0 814Kpps).

    [pkt-gen -f tx ix0]-->--[ix0 bridge ]
    [   HOST A        ]     [    HOST B ]
    [pkt-gen -f rx ix1]--<--[ix1        ]

What is unclear is where the loss occurs.

	cheers
	luigi