Date:      Fri, 14 Nov 2014 10:29:53 +0200
From:      Beeblebrox <zaphod@berentweb.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   x11-wm/enlightenment (e17) XComposite support

I have had this error for quite some time, and I am unable to figure out
how to solve it. I have looked through many ports options, but cannot
find the UNSET causing this.

At start-up, e17 displays below message:
Your display server does not support XComposite, or Ecore-X was built
without XComposite support. Note that for composite support, you will
also need XRender and XFixes support in X11 and Ecore.

x11/libXrender and x11/libXfixes are installed and neither have
configurable options.

For example, x11_ecore-x11/options:
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=XCURSOR
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=XDAMAGE
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=XDPMS
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=XFIXES
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=XINERAMA
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=XPRINT
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=XRANDR
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=XRENDER
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=XSS

devel_ecore/options:
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=CON
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=EVAS
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=FILE
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=IMF
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=IMF_EVAS
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=INPUT
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=INPUT_EVAS
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=IPC
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=SDL
OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=X11

FreeBSD-11-current_amd64_root-on-zfs_RadeonKMS