Date:      Sat, 12 Dec 1998 01:25:47 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        dhorwitt@ucsd.edu
Subject:   YE Data external floppy drive (Libretto Floppy)

I've just committed the changes to the floppy code to support the YE
Data PCMCIA external floppy drive.  This is the floppy that ships with
the US version of the Libretto 50CT, 70CT, 100CT and 110CT.  It is
also the optional floppy in other parts of the world for the entire
Libretto line.

>From LINT:

# FDC_YE enables support for the floppies used on the Libretto.  This is a
# pcmcia floppy.  You will also need to add
#card "Y-E DATA" "External FDD"
#        config 0x4 "fdc0" 10
# to your pccard.conf file.
options         FDC_YE

At some point in the future it is my intention to make this option go
away.  I'm unable to test on a machine that has both a floppy drive as
well as a pcmcia slot at this time, so I kept it an option, per the
orgininal code.

Many thanks to David Horwitt (dhorwitt@ucsd.edu) who did the original
work for -stable aided in part by the Linux floppy driver from David
Bateman (dbateman@eng.uts.edu.au).  I ported it to -current and made
minor style(9) corrections.

Warner